At the University of Georgia, we do things differently. For the Division of Marketing & Communications, that means being strategic about promoting the UGA brand. To better support the university’s needs, we adhere to these strategies and frameworks.
- Protect UGA’s reputation with professional crisis communications program.
- Position UGA as a global RI thought leader that is committed to its land-grant mission.
- Increase earned media with significant, relevant and timely content.
- Create a seamless experience to maximize brand engagement.
- Convey stories with high-impact visuals and a human-centric approach.
- Nurture the craft of the marketing and communications disciplines through professional development.
- Build and infrastructure for success for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Guide university storytelling with strategic messaging priorities.