Finance & Administration supports the business operations of the Division of Marketing & Communications. The unit provides:
- Annual budget planning and financial management.
- Human resources, talent management and professional development.
- Operations, logistics and technology to include the management of physical and intellectual property, files, tools and systems.
- Trademarks and licensing management.
- General administrative support.
Finance & Administration also ensures compliance with university and division policies and procedures and offers governance of certain campus-wide programs, including placement of pole banners and temporary signage.