The Strategic Marketing team consists of Brand Strategy, Digital Strategy and Creative Services, which bring the University of Georgia brand to life by communicating a clear and consistent image of UGA as a top 20 public research institution that is committed to tackling the world’s grand challenges. We work with the university community to communicate key brand messages, and we provide a range of resources and guidelines to help UGA units express the brand.
The team creates strategic and compelling brand-aligned communications for a range of high-visibility print and digital environments to reach key UGA audiences in Georgia and around the world. Our work includes:
- Brand ad campaigns, including TV, digital and print communications.
- University of Georgia’s primary institutional website and other university-level sites.
- University-level social media channels.
- President’s Annual Report and State of the University address.
- Brand video (PSA) for fall football season and other athletic broadcasts and videos highlights supporting key stories.
- Digital photography resource library for campus partners.